Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gisele Bundchen NOT The World's Sexiest Model?

Although I am an ex-New Yorker, at some point during each day, I still read the first newspaper I ever knew, the New York Daily News. Nowadays I have to settle for the online edition as opposed to the printed copy. Zero nostalgia factor, but still effective. I am still able to keep up with what goes on back home. After a busy day, I didn’t get to it until about 7PM yesterday.

There was the usual stuff. Local crime, sports, the elections, Hillary, Barack Obama, McCain, Roger Clemens, yada, yada, yada. Then something different caught my eye. There was an article on something Models.com did. The world’s sexiest model. Giselle Bundchen came in second to Heidi Klum. Well, I don’t know know what they’re smoking over there at models.com, but I’m hoping they get treatment.

Giselle is the ish. According to the daily news article she made $33 million last year and now she and boyfriend Tom Brady are expecting. Now I admit Heidi looks fantastic for a woman her age, especially the way her and Seal keep spitting out babies. Still, sexier than Giselle? I don’t know. Well, like they say we have our own opinion, so models.com I’m going to respect your’s, but next year I’m going to engage in some heavy ballot box stuffing.


No comments: