Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lebron James & Kanye West on SNL.

If last night’s premiere was any indication of what SNL is going to be like this season, I’m going to plan more Saturday night’s at home. I thought the show was all sorts of entertaining. These are some of what I enjoyed the most. Kanye’s performances were great even though he forgot the words at one point on Good Life and then again on Everything I Am, haha.

Stronger/Good Life:




Champion/Everything I Am:




Kanye on 106 & Park skit.



So, yeah. I thought the show was fab. Didn’t catch who was on next week but, after last night’s show, I’ll be checking. It’s amazing how this show has stayed on point for so many decades. It is hard to imagine what film, television and stand up comedy would’ve been like without SNL’s impact.

No comments: