Thursday, April 17, 2008

PERFUME "The Game".


I had planned on writing a full review for this but the demands of my course load really isn't helping out as far as blogging goes. This is the last two weeks of classes here at UGA and I have several exams, papers and lab projects to deal with as I prep for finals which (sadly) begin in two weeks. Ugh. Suffice it to say, I really like this CD. I really don't go for cute, which is why I NEVER blog about Morning Musume or the H!P/Berryz/C-ute J-Pop stuff.

However, Perfume is undeniable cute and they back it up with well-produced, well-written, energetic and enjoyable dance music that even the most serious music aficionado would find difficult to marginalize and snobby grown-ups like myself can appreciate. Pick any track, you'll love them all. Anyway, as always, I am providing the CD in it's entirety for you to judge it for yourselves before you pick it up for yourself. This Weekend I will give a full review of Mariah Carey's E=MC^2, and the new CDs from Rize and Sweep. Damn... I buy a lot of music.




Track list:

1.ポリリズム
2.plastic smile
3.Game
4.Baby cruising Love
5.チョコレイト・ディスコ
6.マカロニ
7.セラミックガール
8.Take me Take me
9.シークレット シークレット
10.Butterfly
11.Twinkle Snow Powdery Snow
12.Puppy love



No comments: