Sunday, April 13, 2008

Britney Spears Involved In Minor Car Accident.

At this point I really sympathize for the troubled pop star. It seems that everything she does nowadays is front page news. Even being involved in a minor fender bender on the Ventura freeway in Los Angeles off of the 405. I don't even the figures for daily car accidents in L.A., but I'm sure it's pretty high. Reportedly, Britney was in stop-and-go traffic (it's my understanding that all traffic on L.A. freeways is stop and go traffic), when she rear-ended a 2006 Nissan with her '08 mercedes around 8:30 PM (PST) last night.

Neither vehicle sustained any damage and nobody was hurt. It's no secret the singer's had car trouble in the past, but this isn't anywhere near her driving without a license fiasco from early last year or the parking lot accident, yet still this is a top news story this morning. Slow news day, I guess. Well it's cool it wasn't serious. It's not that I'm this big Britney Spears fan (heavens, no), but it's kind of funny how the media tries to throw her name out there all the time to try to create a scandal. I mean, she didn't even receive a citation from the highway patrol for this. To be completely honest, looking at her track record, you probably won't have to wait too long for her to give you a real scandal. I'm not wishing for that, but let's be real.

Source: Associated Press.


No comments: