Thursday, March 20, 2008

Proof That Not Every J-Idol Was Meant To Be A J-Pop Singer.



I guess that J-Pop star thing is a lot harder than it looks because I really don’t know about this. It’s borderline embarrassing. I have made frequent mention of J-Idols, gravure models and the like making their way into other realms of media and entertainment. Now, please don’t get me wrong. I am not a hater. I’m all for someone seizing opportunities and going for theirs. And I have said on several occasions, I’m not into bashing folk, however, this is really, really not so good. at least in my opinion.

Nonami Takizawa is a great idol. I think she is beautiful and I think it’s cool that she keeps her clothes on. NoteveryJ-idol can make that claim. That’s another story. I’m cool with the woman trying to make a few extra duckets, but God… this song and the production and the video… I never knew staring at a hot woman could be so dull.

It looks like it was shot by a still photographer not a cinematographer, because her ass doesn’t move much at all. She looks like she was posing for a gravure shoot. And what the heck is she wearing? Anyway, this isn’t a new track it’s been out for a minute. I don’t know. It does have entertainment value, just maybe not what they intended. I guess that pop idol stuff is a little harder than it looks. Oh well, Nonami-chan… at lest you still have your day job.

No comments: