Monday, March 31, 2008

Ford Model Alejandra On Swimwear.

I like this because it has an appeal for everyone. It's a classic win-win situation. Ford mannequin, Alejandra discusses her favorite swimsuits in a short video on Bluefly's blog, Flypaper. At least I think that's what she was talking about. I'll have to watch it again. This time with the volume up. Anyway, Bluefly is without a doubt one of my favorite places to shop and I always enjoy their email. Especially when they come with a super model attached.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey allen - just wanted to let you know that the 2nd Ford model/Bluefly collaborative video is live! check it out at http://flypaper.bluefly.com/archives/2008/04/shop_blueflys_s.html
or drop me a note if you'd like the embed code!

xox
stuckonstyle (at) gmail (dot) com