Saturday, January 12, 2008

Chloë Sevigny For Opening Ceremony.

Every time I see Chloë Sevigny on TV, the big screen or at an awards show I’m like “wow, this girl used to be my personal assistant”. Back in the 90s, when I was still throwing parties, if you spoke to a girl on the phone about the guestlist for one of my events, you were probably talking to the future Oscar® nominee. Last time our paths crossed, about 5 years ago, I was really happy to see the really sweet, super-cool girl I knew was still there under that glamorous exterior.

Word dropped that she was putting out a clothing line designed with Opening Ceremony last summer and she had a show last fall during New York Fashion Week. I was surprise by the negative reaction to her line. I thought it was practical and interesting and fit casual urbanites like Chloë. Check out Chloë discussing the line with Style.com last fall by hitting the first link and see pics of the spring collection by hitting the second. All you cool, interesting girls out there would do well to add some of these pieces to your spring wardrobe. When we head up to New York in March, I will definitely be picking something up for the missus.

It’s great to see positive people succeeding in life.


Chloë Sevigny Interview with Style.com.

Papermag.


No comments: