Thursday, January 24, 2008

Burberry Black: Exclusive For Japan.

Speaking of Burberry. Whenever my baby Ikue comes here to see me, I always send her some money and a big, fat shopping list. Usually I get some Bape, or BBC label stuff. However, this time before she makes her trip over here in February, I am going to request some Burberry Black Label. Burberry Black is another Burberry spinoff label exclusive for Japan. Only Burberry Black is for us fellas only. Ha, ha, ha! They’ve got several shops all over Japan and three in Tokyo, Shibuya, Ginza and Marunouchi.



The Ginza boutique is close by Armani Tower, too. The one in Shibuya is off Meiji Dori, around the corner from the Burberry Blue Label women’s boutique. So both of you can score some new joints at the same time. The only thing that western guys have to be concerned with when it comes to buying clothing from Japanese lines is your size. Japanese men are nowhere near as, how do I say this… there’s not nearly as much of them to love. Know what I mean? So if any westerners are looking to get into some Black Label, it’s no more combo meals. At least for me, anyway.

No comments: