Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DURAN DURAN "Girls On Film" (PV).




Back in the day, I was a hugh Duran Duran fan. I can confess that since none of you know me. No, but seriously, Duran were freakin’ cool in the 80s. The detached (sometimes cheesy) sexuality, the high fashion, the glamour, the decadent undertone of their music and videos. Never more on display than in this video for Girls On Film. This is the full-length, unedited version, so if you are shocked by the occasional “nip”, maybe you should skip this one. Sorry, I was watching a repeat of Seinfeld last night, that one where Elaine sends out the christmas cards with her boob exposed (so funny), and I’ve had that word in my head all day. Finally I can just spit it out. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this classic new wave treat.

No comments: